The London Exam Centre:
- is part of Wimbledon School of English
- is an authorised Cambridge Assessment English exam centre
- is the Platinum Centre in the UK within a network of 2800 centres worldwide, of which, only 73 are Platinum Centres
- offers a range of English examinations throughout the year – General, Business and Higher Education English as well as English qualifications for schools
- may hold some PB exam sessions in both central London and Wimbledon
- also offers “for Schools” exams for three levels – A2 Key (KET), B1 Preliminary (PET), B2 First (FCE)
- can run Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers and A2 Flyers Young Learners exams
- exam office is open Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- team can be contacted for further details
About Cambridge Assessment English
- Cambridge Assessment English (formerly known as Cambridge English) are part of the University of Cambridge
- help millions of people learn English and prove their skills to the world.
- their qualifications are recognised by over 20,000 universities, employers and governments around the world.
- their English language tests can open doors to:
- higher education
- improve employment opportunities
- increase your choices for study or work.
About Cambridge Assessment English qualifications
- More than 5.5 million people take their qualifications and tests every year.
- They have over 2,800 exam centres in 130 countries.
- Over 50,000 preparation centres around the world prepare learners to take their exams.
- They have been providing English language assessment since 1913.
What to expect on exam day:
After the exam
Cambridge English qualifications’ results (except for TKT) are available on Candidate Result website where candidates must register first (using the login details from their exam timetables) before being able to log in and access their results. Cambridge English CB results are released 2-3 weeks after the exams and PB results 4-6 weeks after the exam (currently, due to COVID-19, PB results release window is 6-9 weeks).
Both CB and PB exams’ certificates are available approximately 10 days after the results have been released. Candidates who are due a certificate will be emailed by our centre to inform them of the delivery options and mainly to request certificate postal addresses.
Any concerns or complaints about exam experience at our exam centre should be emailed to us straightaway (within 24 hours of the exam). Alternatively, forwarding us feedback by completing a short anonymous survey to help improve our services.