Trinity College London is an international exam board that has been providing assessments since 1877. Trinity ESOL qualifications are recognised internationally as reliable evidence of proficiency in English. Trinity exams assess and promote the skills needed for effective communication in real life. They are available to individuals, schools and colleges in more than 60 counties.
Trinity College London’s Integrated Skills in English (ISE) examinations and Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) are recognised by higher education institutions around the world as evidence of English language proficiency for student admission (please note that our registered exam centre is not approved by UKVI).
Trinity College London ISE:
- Integrated skills in English exam intended for your people and adults at school, college or university
- Also, suitable for teachers and other adults who require a respected English language qualification (please note that our registered exam centre is not approved by UKVI)
- Assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way through the use of integrated reading and writing tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks
- Preparing for ISE builds real-life English skills and transferable skills required for academic study and employability
- Consists of two independent exam modules: Reading & Writing and Speaking & Listening which can be taken together, or at different times when students are ready
- Available at five levels from A2 to C2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) — so there’s a level for every student as they progress
- The fee is £150
Trinity College London GESE:
- Widely recognised test of speaking in English
- Approved by universities, multi-national companies and several thousand schools and colleges around the world (please note that our registered exam centre is not approved by UKVI).
- Provides a reliable and valid scheme of assessment through which learners and teachers can measure progress and development, whether for educational, vocational purposes or as a leisure activity
- There are 12 grades grouped into four stages (CEFR pre-A1 to C2) and there is no upper age limit
- Candidates must be at least 5 years old at the time of the examination
- The requirements for each of the 12 grades are shown in the GESE Guide
- Prices will vary depending on the grade from £75.00 to £110.00