- Widely recognised test of speaking in English
- Approved by universities, multi-national companies and several thousand schools and colleges around the world (please note that our registered exam centre is not approved by UKVI).
- Provides a reliable and valid scheme of assessment through which learners and teachers can measure progress and development, whether for educational, vocational purposes or as a leisure activity
- There are 12 grades grouped into four stages (CEFR pre-A1 to C2) and there is no upper age limit
- Candidates must be at least 5 years old at the time of the examination
- The requirements for each of the 12 grades are shown in the GESE Guide
- Prices will vary depending on the grade from £75.00 to £110.00
For any enquires regarding registration, fees and dates please contact the centre at email@example.com